Thursday, May 5, 2011

J,

2nd night in Vegas, didn't feel like going clubbing.. What happened? I thought I was so ready to party hard in Vegas with the girls. I know no one will judge, I thought I will turn back to who I was in first year, just for a night. But instead, while all of them are out drinking, I'm sitting here in the bed, listening to the song you sang me on the night before you left for Nashville. My heart skipped a beat every time I see a new email coming in. Maybe it's time to give in to my logic again, at least until school starts. Over the years, I learnt that for a relationship to work, the most important thing is not the right person, but the right timing. Sounds sad doesn't it?
Do you believe in fate? Maybe meeting you was a beautiful mistake, knowing that there is someone in this world who actually matched up to all the things I'm looking for in a guy. Maybe that is enough for me, and it will be time for me to get back to reality soon again. You know, I suddenly had this thought, imagining myself as Cinderella, and every time the time strucks 12, everything will turn back to how it is originally meant to be. And I don't know why, but since young, I know that I am meant to be alone. Strived for 21 years in my life to get use to loneliness, still not coping very well, but I guess one day, one I will actually accept that fact.
------------
如果每次想你的瞬间犹如流星划过天际,
那你的身影在我脑海中早已勾画成一场美丽的流星雨⋯⋯
------------
如果爱情是一颗火种,
那这次的我愿意燃烧自己,
不再保留,不再害怕,
我想,真的好想,把自己的爱情火种点燃
让它疯狂的燃烧着,
而在那瞬间为你上演一场烟火晚会,
让爱情在萨那间点燃,奔放。
然后在你观赏完毕后消失,
因为那样,在你回忆中的我是完美无暇。

No comments: