Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Babe,

you kept asking me if i still love you, but i don't know.. I really don't know. What is love? I don't know anymore.. What did we lose along our way, I don't know either. The only thing I am clear of is that I love you as a person, I love spending time with you, and yes, I do think that you deserve a lot better than what I can give. And you've once said that I can try hard to be the person who can give you that much, but babe, it is really tiring.. I tried, I tried hard enough that when I look back at the me from a year ago, I won't be able to recognize who that is anymore. Everything that I thought I was, I want, it's not what I am looking for anymore.
I guess, I was just hoping for a fresh start. I want you to recognize me for who I am right now, and not for my past self. Forget that girl and give us a new chance; maybe that is what I really am looking for in a break. To not confuse who I am with who I try to be when I'm with you. Am I making any sense?
The time that I went out with you, the time when you first knew you, I'm at my weakest. And I don't like myself being that way, that is not how I want to grow into. I never want to be dependent though I ended up being that way. I just want another chance to prove that wrong. And I thought, maybe without you or anyone being there for me will be a lot easier, so that I won't have a person to fall back on when I'm weak. I want to walk that road on my own, and know that I can do it.I was hoping that by the end of all these, you can see me as a independent, mature woman rather than an immature, promiscuous girl.
But I guess we can try again in Vancouver, with me trying to grow into someone I want to be, with a little more distance. I still really want to be with you babe, I just hope that you still have the confidence in me no matter which path we choose to go on.

Love,
Charl

No comments: